Meetings are held regularly at:
- Unley every 4th Thursday of the month at the Unley Community Centre, 18 Arthur Street, Unley (except December) at 7.30 pm. For details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brinkworth usually on the 4th Wednesday of the month at the Brinkworth Institute, Supper Room. Contact Heather Hancock 0447 462 085
- Fleurieu Group: Meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of each Month February to November mainly at Carrickalinga House, 17 Torrens St, Victor Harbor. Garden visits are on the second Wednesday of the month. Contact the secretary by emailing email@example.com, or phone 0400820989.
- Kadina every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7.30 at the club rooms Lot 1866, South Tce, Kadina. The group also holds working bees at the nursery every Thursday morning 10-12, same address. Contact Sandra McKenzie 0439 443 949
- Lyndoch every 3rd Wednesday of the month (except December and January) at 7.30 pm at the Lyndoch Institute, Lyndoch. For details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victor Harbor at 2pm on the 4th Wednesday of the month except Jan and Dec at Carrickalinga House, Torrens St Victor Harbor. Contact email@example.com
- Eastern Eyre: meets 4 times a year at various locations on S.E. Eyre Peninsula. Contact Sandra McCallum 0407 884 234
COOTS Activities: If you are planning to attend any of the working days, please contact Jeff Reid by phone to register your intention.
Link to Our Calendar for all the details of what the Australian Plants Society is doing now.
OR check our Links Page for other groups' activities!
27th October 2022
Guest Speaker: Dr Russell Sinclair,
Visiting Research Fellow, University of Adelaide
"Koonamore Vegetation Reserve"
Russell Sinclair conducted fieldwork for his PhD project (1964-67) at Koonamore and used the facilities for student field camps as part of the Ecophysiology course. He lectured in general biology and plant ecophysiology at the University of Adelaide between 1969 and 2001. In 1972, he took over management of the Reserve and has continued in this role since his retirement as a Visiting Research Fellow of the University now in collaboration with A/Prof José M Facelli.
Unley Community Centre
18 Arthur St, Unley SA 5061, Australia
Doors open at 7.15 pm. Good opportunity to get propagation aids, get a book from the library, or purchase a new book. A specimen from your garden is always a good talking point
Take a stroll through memory lane by reliving some of our past meetings through the eyes of our resident artist, John Edmeades.