From the deserts to the sea, the flora of South Australia
is as unique and beautiful as its varied landscapes.
South Australian Plants Society members from diverse backgrounds
unite to celebrate, grow, conserve and promote Australia's wonderful flora.
Coming up soon: Native Plants Sale and Flower Show!
Urrbrae Agricultural High School on
Saturday the 16th of September from 9.30 to 3 pm.
Brought to you by The Australian Plants Society SA
- Sale of Plants and Books in the Farm Shed;
- Floral Art Display by the Woodville Floral Art Club in the Old Barn, near the Car park will sell bunches of Australian Native Flowers;
- Wood Turners will display and sell their wares;
- Cut Above will have a garden tools for sale;
- the Worm Firm, a new exhibitor, will be on hand to explain the art of farming worms;
- Butterfly Conservation SA will collaborate with us again, and Urrbrae students will take tours of the gardens planted with Butterfly Attracting Plants;
- Our COOTS team,(Conservation of our Threatened Species) will be on hand to explain their activities and invite you to join them plus sell their plants;
- Tea and Coffee and Toasties will be on sale
Please note that no dogs are allowed in the school grounds because of Biosecurity for the Farm Animals and Plants.
One of the displays from last time
What's Coming Up
Nangawooka Open Day and Plant Sale
Adelaide Australian Plants Market
16 September 2023 Urrbrae Agricultural High School, Fullarton Road Netherby