There are several ways to contact the society, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
Click to select
- APS Info Line - for general enquiries about the society, or information about Australian native plants.
- The President - for statements about the society's position on issues.
- The Secretary - for all general business and correspondence
- The Treasurer - for all financial matters, paying of bills, etc
- Membership Officer - for enquiries about membership
- Journal Editor - about articles for the society's quarterly journal, or for advertising in it.
- COOTS Co-ordinator - to participate in the society's conservation projects.
- Growers' Co-ordinators - for society members who supply plants to our Spring and Autumn plant sales.
- Publicity Officer - for publicity about the society's activities and aims.
- Book Sales - enquiries about books available for sale at society meetings. Also, enquiries about books published by the society.
- APSQuery - enquiries about the APSQuery native plant selection software.
- Study Groups Co-ordinator - for all enquiries about national study groups.
- Website Administrators - for any issues related to the operation or use of this web site.